The fourth step to creating an affiliate marketing plan is making a plan and setting your goals. When many marketers are looking to create their affiliate marketing plans, they often start this step by considering how much money they want to make.
However, success isn’t all about money; it’s also about reaching other goals like increasing brand awareness or getting more traffic to your site. Use the following questions as a starting point for determining what you need from affiliate marketing:
- What are my primary goals?
- What are my secondary goals?
- How much money do I want to make?
- Which channels should I focus on (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok)?
- How much time should I spend on each channel?
- Who is my target audience?
It is important to make a plan and set affiliate goals. If you do not know where you are going, how will you know when you get there?